Gather insights, share stories, and build trust over the common language of data. Using Google’s free DataStudio tool, you can plug in your website, socials, email, and excel sheets in order to visualize what matters most to you, your boss, your board or any other stakeholders. In this workshop you’ll learn:
- How to visualize data in 5 minutes using any DataStudio template,
- How to make your report/dashboard make sense to “non-techy” people,
- And how to share your data to foster trust and secure relationships with those that matter most.
NOTES FROM MICHAEL DESPOTOVIC
The main DataStudio workshop report template is here:
Instructions on how to use this:
1. Click the link
2. Find the 3 dots icon next to "share" button, click it and click "make a copy"
3. DataStudio will ask you pick new data sources, but you can do that later. Just click "copy report"
4. You'll be taken to your own, personal copy of this data report, located at datastudio.google.com, similar to a google doc.
5. Edit your copied report and be sure to add your own data sources into it.
Anyone and everyone can get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I would love for everyone to take 5 minutes and see what my amazing team and I do at A & O. Check out this link: http://bit.ly/aoanalytics. We are eager and interested to help all the nonprofits with whatever digital marketing support they need, whether that's analysis, strategy, or execution. We're very affordable :)