The inclusive entrepreneur workshop will function as a leading empowering program for young idealist, entrepreneurs and Civil society , and new startup business owners in the underdeveloped countries.
The inclusive workshop will run in three operations.
• An inclusive business plan training program gearing to train idealist and business owners on how to develop a winning business plan, financial plan, operational plan and strategic plan for all kind of businesses.
• A fund raising workshop aiming to empower upcoming civil society organizations on how to use tech tools and block chain technology to raise funds for their organizations.
• A business creation workshop aiming to empower youths on how to create good cash flow businesses and income generating projects that can attract investors.
Our team is made up of highly skilled trainers who are passionate in making this project becomes a reality.
• Empower young entrepreneurs with the best method needed for the development of productive business plan
• Transforming ideas and projects into cash flow Businesses
• Empower growing organization to raise sustainable funds for their projects.
• Empower startup business owners on the best methods needed to connect startup businesses to home base and international investors.
• The outcome of this project will be the self-employment of youths ,
• Creating of new high cash flow businesses of high revenue and profit margin ,
• high rate of employments in the developing countries
We are targeting the youths, projects on idea phase, startup businesses, the unemployed, and school dropouts,
Great Business planet
Economic empowerment is the strength of every successful community, it can only be accomplish through proper planning. Hence ideas are simply the energy that reform and modernize the world horizon but this can only be accomplished when it is well plan for execution.
I am the CEO of the Great Business Planet and also a volunteer of the Techsoup Global
We have been leading the Techsoup connect team in Cameroon in particular to empower Civil society organization and the business community on best practices that are needed to advance their sectors using best business planning methods , web tools and technology tools .through this effort we have empower 300 entrepreneurs in west Africa with high skilled knowledge needed for the setting up of recovery Business Plan, Business Plan, business implementation plan, Strategic and financial plan for Businesses, so far 200 participants of those we have empowered have move on to create new startup businesses and fortunately most of their startups have been funded by investors especially those doing business in furniture, agriculture and E-commence.
Also we empowered non-profit organization on the best method needed for the raising of funds for their organization using social media and block chain technology. From 2018 till date I and my team have taken part in a lot of economic empowerment programs in West Africa. We are all doing this because we strongly believe in the future of everyone in the world.
I traveled along the streets in Africa and also i watch documentaries of communities in south America and some poor countries in north America I saw people suffering in the state of poverty , this is because they haven’t acknowledge these basic facts :
1. Hard work is the key to wealth.
2. Ideas is the energy that the reforms the world`s horizon or modernize community,
3. Economic empowerment is the strength of all community,
4. Youths are the strength of the elderly.
For this reason we had to come up with the idea of hosting the inclusive Entrepreneur workshop which is an economic empowerment program.
Hosted by the Great Business Planet and Techsoup- connect to empower young entrepreneur in Africa, north and south American Underdeveloped countries with the best knowledge and tools needed to startup new businesses in the 21st centaury .