Not every organization is going to have success using the same strategies--which is why we don’t preach that we have the be-all, end-all of event marketing advice. Instead, we will provide you with tactics and guides to improve your current strategies and results, and show you how to determine what is working for your specific donors, your specific event, and your specific organization.
We will answer questions like: What if I don’t have a big email list or social media following? When and how should I use different marketing channels? And the most important question of all...How can I learn what worked and what to put more effort towards when marketing my next event?
Our session is delivered through specific tactics, clear how-tos, and real life examples. You’ll leave with actionable takeaways to implement immediately and examples from other successful organizations to use a blueprint. Get ready to launch yourself into your organization’s event marketing hall of fame!
1. Specific tactics to add to your event marketing schedule (plus a schedule outline)
2. Necessary social post elements to increase reach and conversions (plus a real life example
to use as a guide)
3. What to do if you don’t have a big email list or social media following
4. How to leverage your event partners, sponsors, and supports to reach a wider audience
5. How to track your efforts and use data to make smarter marketing decisions
- Fundraising professionals
- Charities, non-profits, foundations, etc. (in Canada or the USA)
- All levels - intro, mid, experienced
45-minute session followed by 15-minute Q&A
CFRE Approved Provider Details:
We are a CFRE Approved Provider and are happy to get full participation in your session CFRE accredited for 1 point in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification. Please let us know if you would like your session to be accredited.