Culture eats strategy for breakfast is a common quote, and a common experience for anyone implementing digital change within an organisation. A digital transformed organisation means first and foremost a digitally transformed culture. And yet, we still see a gap between adopting new technologies by organisations and by employees aka people!
Richard Collings (Digital Consultant and on a journey with complexity thinking) began the session outlining:
* Common challenges to building a digital culture
* Why culture is critical to the success of any digital project that involves people
* Why resistance, tension and conflict are normal (and may even be helpful!)
* New ideas for engaging all stakeholders in the organisational change process
Alex Mecklenburg (Leadership and Change Coach, Organisational Strategy Consultant) then introduced us to a set of practical frameworks and tips for how to work with the people in our organisation to design practices that will support them in their change journey.. She covered:
* How teams operate in relationship with each other and with change
* How teams can deliver change together
There was the opportunity to reflect on the challenges that you and your organisation are facing, and to explore and exchange ideas with other participants within the session.
If you weren't able to join us for this lunchtime session - please catch up via the session recording and the presentation slides here.