It can be difficult for smaller organizations to follow expert advice and best practices for adopting and optimizing supporter relationships with a customer/constituent relationship management (CRM) platform, like Salesforce or Raiser's Edge.
When is the right moment to make the leap from a spreadsheet or ad hoc system to a CRM solution? And which platform is the right fit for your organization?
This session features on-stage interviews with people who have confronted all sides of the CRM question: from within orgs and as consultants to them. Attendees will gain wisdom about when to adopt a CRM and what questions to ask to make the right infrastructure decisions for their organizations.
We'll address questions like:
- How do I know if I need a CRM?
- Where to start with so many options?
- Is it something worth spending money on?
- Should charities be choosing platforms which are specifically designed for nonprofits?
- Can one system achieve everything needed?
- What support do we get once we've bought into a platform?