Developing your grant budget early in the proposal development process helps the narrative flow because you know exactly what you're requesting. It's frustrating for grantees to receive feedback that the budget was not clear or didn't seem to relate to the grant narrative. Even experienced grant writers may enjoy a new look at how to present clear and transparent budgets. This TechSoup workshop will present two different budgets, including one that involves significant in-kind funds from volunteer hours. Bring your thoughts and questions about how to develop grant budgets that help your proposals shine.
Handout PDF: https://bit.ly/3dkfISN
- 1:00 pm-2:15 pm Eastern Time
- Noon-1:15 pm Central Time
- 11:00 am-12:15 pm Mountain Time
- 10:00 am-11:15 am Pacific Time
- 9:00 am-10:15 am Alaska Time (Anchorage)