The vaccines are rolling out, the world is slowly moving to a new normal, but 2019 events are never coming back. So what the heck do you do?
Based on data collected from hundreds of Fundraising Professionals, Industry Experts, Influencers, and Donors, this session will go over key trends, insights, and strategies that you need to know to stay ahead, raise funds and engage your donors moving forward into 2022.
In this session, we’ll unpack what modern charities are doing with their events to move forward, and discover how you can do the same. We’ll share new ideas based on over 200 virtual, hybrid and in-person events to increase fundraising potential and donor engagement, and discuss what it takes to be an organization that is leading the way with online fundraising.
Full participation in The Future of Fundraising Events Session is applicable for 1 point in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
- Insightful strategies for successful fundraising in a changing environment.
- How to plan successful fundraising events in 2022 and beyond.
- How to enhance donor engagement with your fundraising events.
- How to identify key indicators for successful fundraisers.
- How to implement a winning annual fundraising strategy for your organization.
- Fundraising professionals
- Charities, non-profits, foundations, Rotary’s, etc.
- All levels - intro, mid, experienced
This session is CFRE accredited, let us know if you’d like our session credited too!
45-minute session followed by Q&A