This event will be an open discussion regarding the implementation and use of technology in a nonprofit environment. Participants will be encouraged to ask questions and specialist will provide advice, commentary, and respond to questions. Follow-up information and/or assistance will also be provided as requested.
Discussion topics may include:
- How to obtain management's "buy-in" into technology implementation
- How to fund/allocate technology costs, technology best practices
- Matching technologies to nonprofit environments
- Utilizing technology as a "force multiplier"
- Conducting technology risk assessment
...and other technology related topics participants may want to discuss.
Nonprofit managers and finance staff and technology managers, hardware, and software specialist from the nonprofit, public, and private sectors will participate in the forum to offer advice, provide commentary, and respond to questions.