This is a great opportunity to learn many things about assisting talents in the poverty stressed areas.
Today we will be discussing an initiative that holds immense potential for our persistently poor counties.
I want to convey a compelling message that I hope will resonate with each of you.
In these communities, we have an abundance of untapped talents and unique strengths waiting to be harnessed.
Our goal is to empower local talents, and here's why you should be a part of this journey:
1. Empower local talents in persistently poor counties by identifying strengths.
2. Providing skill development programs, and fostering collaborations through community hubs.
3. Connect talents with mentors and create online platforms to showcase their work..
4. Partner with local businesses, advocate for supportive policies, and organize networking events to boost opportunities.
5. Prioritize long-term sustainability for a thriving creative ecosystem.