Unlock the secrets to successful nonprofit accounting with this comprehensive and interactive webinar, designed exclusively for nonprofit professionals. Led by an expert accountant with a specialization in nonprofit organizations, this 90-minute session aims to identify the most common pitfalls and provide actionable tips to optimize your accounting processes. Whether you're a seasoned executive, finance staff, or new to the nonprofit sector, this webinar will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to maintain financial sustainability while achieving your mission.
Who Should Attend:
- Nonprofit Executives
- Financial Managers and Controllers
- Accounting Staff
- Board Members
- Nonprofit Consultants
- Grant Managers
- Donor Relations Specialists
- Avoid the Traps: Learn to navigate common accounting mistakes that could jeopardize your organization’s financial health.
- Regulatory Compliance: Gain insights into staying compliant with federal and state laws and regulations specific to nonprofits.
- Donor Management: Tips for tracking and reporting restricted and unrestricted funds to maintain donor trust.
- Budgeting Best Practices: A detailed guide to creating and maintaining a sustainable and flexible budget tailored to your organization's needs.
- Financial Statements: Master the nuances of presenting your financial data, including the Statement of Activities and Statement of Financial Position, to board members, donors, and external stakeholders.
Q&A Session: An interactive segment where you can ask specific questions related to your organization's needs.
About the Presenter:
Kim Crawford is a Partner in the firm of Sutton Frost Cary LLP. Her extensive and diverse experience includes, but is not limited to, audits of financial statements of privately owned companies, employee benefit plans and nonprofit organizations. Kim also assists clients with various consulting services. She is a member of SFC’s executive management committee.
Kim is a member of the Rotary Club of Arlington where she is treasurer and was Distinguished Rotary of the Year in 2023 and Rotarian of the Year in 2010. Kim is the treasurer of Women Inspiring Philanthropy, is chair of the Greater Arlington Chamber of Commerce Finance Committee, is a graduate of Leadership Arlington and is chair of the Finance Committee for First United Methodist Church in Arlington. Kim is also a board member of the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy.Don't miss out on this invaluable opportunity to refine your accounting skills and set your nonprofit organization on the path to success. Reserve your spot today!