Rebecca Alfred, Charity Relationship & Customer Success Lead at Trellis.org. will provide tactics and guides to improve current strategies and results, and demonstrate how to determine what is working for specific donors, specific events, and specific organizations.
Rebecca will answer questions including What if I don’t have a big email list or social media following? When and how should I use different marketing channels? And the most important question of all...How can I learn what worked and what to put more effort towards when marketing my next event?
This session is delivered through specific tactics, clear how-tos, and real-life examples. You’ll leave with actionable takeaways to implement immediately and examples from other successful organizations to use a blueprint. Get ready to launch yourself into your organization’s event marketing hall of fame.
- Specific tactics to add to your event marketing schedule — plus a schedule outline
- Necessary social post elements to increase reach and conversions — plus a real-life example to use as a guide
- What to do if you don’t have a big email list or social media following
- How to leverage your event partners, sponsors, and supports to reach a wider audience
- How to track your efforts and use data to make smarter marketing decisions