How can you transform an online raffle into a tool that not only brings in ticket sales but also 20% more net profits, a list of new donors, and marketing data that will show you exactly where your success came from?
The magic happens in 5 key steps:
- Streamlining Your Application Process
- Building a Foolproof Ticketing Strategy
- Designing Your Event Page to Help You Sell
- Marketing Your Raffle
- Setting Your Donors Up For Success
BurnFund Bright Nights 50/50 followed this exact process and they brought in 20% more net profit and 1600+ donors...not ticket purchasers...but donors! Sign up to learn how to do the same thing.
- How to encourage earlier purchases; leading to more sales overall
- Effective marketing to convert current donors and reach new, wider networks
- How to build a list of new donors and raise 20% more in net profit through donation upsells
- Determine which marketing channels are bringing in the most sales
- Reduce your team’s time and headaches involved
Who Should Attended:
- Fundraising professionals
- Charities, non-profits, foundations, etc. (in Canada or the USA)
- All levels - intro, mid, experienced
NOTE: BC Gaming policy does not allow groups whose funds are raised for work outside Canada to have gaming licenses.
Raffle checklist: bit.ly/techsoup-raffle-checklist
Quiz: what raffle type is best for your organization: bit.ly/techsoup-raffle-quiz
Connect with Trellis: http://bit.ly/trellis-connect-techsoup
Talk to our guest expert Rebecca Alfred: firstname.lastname@example.org