How can you define your value proposition, optimize your LinkedIn profile, and leverage it for impact? What do you need to do to increase your nonprofit’s exposure, tell your story, and develop your networking strategies?
Did you know:
- LinkedIn has over 810 million users worldwide and welcomes a new member every two seconds?
- LinkedIn is a database that can be mined for nonprofit relationship building?
This informative workshop will delve into a research-based philosophy and strategies to create a LinkedIn profile that is geared towards viewers with average attention spans of about 7 seconds. You’ll get insights into the role of cognitive neuroscience and how the evolution of the “digital brain” is central to what and how people skim online content.
You’ll discover tips, tricks, and best practices to more strategically format your LinkedIn profile, optimize your use of keywords, and differentiate your personal brand to stand out.
By attending this session, you’ll learn:
- Where in your profile to effectively incorporate keywords and how to research them
- How to clearly brand yourself and develop your “secret sauce” to stand out
- How to strategically format and streamline your profile
- Strategies, tactics, and best practices
Slide deck bit.ly/techsoupli
About Lynne Williams