We have archived this event. You can view the recording here.
By far the fastest way to shorten the time you spend in QuickBooks is to use the BankFeed feature to download your transactions from the bank. The feature is easy to use, free in most cases, and allows you to enter literally hundreds of transactions (think credit and debit card charges) in minutes. Plus, your books will always be current!
Join national nonprofit QuickBooks trainer, Gregg S. Bossen CPA as he demonstrates this powerful feature in both QuickBooks online and QuickBooks desktop.
Using bank feeds topics include:
• Setting up the bank feed
• Downloading the transactions into the “waiting room”
• Categorizing them (pointing to accounts, class etc…) before adding them
• Using quickbooks “rules” to get quickbooks to prefill categorization
• Matching transactions already entered to avoid duplication
• Dealing with “transfers” between accounts
Quick Books Made Easy
Since 2000, QuickBooks® Made Easy™ has been teaching QuickBooks® seminars around the country for various groups, conducting webinars, providing technical support to hundreds of clients, one-one-one consulting, and offering industry-specific streamable training. Our leader and primary trainer Gregg S. Bossen, CPA is not only an expert in the program, but he is the nation’s leading expert when it c…