Do you find yourself in challenging conversations, yet unable to influence others to change, commit or buy in? Creating influence in others is not always about having the ‘gift of the gab’.
Communications + marketingFundraising + development
About this event
If you were to reflect on how many conversations you have in a day where you wish to influence others, it could be quite mind boggling. We often need to persuade, convince, sell, accommodate or negotiate with others. Whether it’s convincing someone in your household to assist in the housekeeping or closing a major deal, whether it’s motivating your team implement change or resolving conflicts.
At the end of this webinar you will feel more confident to enter challenging conversations. You will be equipped with simply strategies to remember and easy execute. Easy to remember techniques, subtle shifts in language and positioning, while small, can make a BIG differences to assisting your communication, negotiation and conflict resolution.
• A mindful approach to influencing change in others
• Language and positioning strategies you can remember in the moment.
• Preparing yourself for better outcomes
• How to create influence and communicate non-verbally
This training is ideal for:
• Anyone who needs to persuade others
• Those that need to sell their ideas
• Anyone in a position of leadership or management
• Those wanting to build their confidence and assertiveness
• Anyone preparing to present ideas to a board or group of people.